What would be your favorite retirement books? Share to readers your favorite retirement planning books that help you encourage save and invest for your retirement.
Have you ever read the book of Stella Reingold entitled 101 Fun Things to do in Retirement: An Irreverent, Outrageous & Funny Guide to Life After Work What can you say about the book?
According to Stella Reingold there are many ways to make your retirement years joyful. There are lot of fun. However, you can enjoy lots of fun during your retirement years when you have enough retirement funds. Make sense?
Most Favorite Retirement Books, Ever!
We all know reading can take you further. It can help you increase your knowledge. For me, the best books to read are the books that can help you think critically, help you make a wise decision for yourself and most of all, for me good books to read are those books that can encourage you, motivate you and inspire you to do a specific task to succeed.
For me when it comes to “getting rich”. I will choose the book of T Harv Eker, entitled “Secrets of the Millionaires Mind”. And for the law of attraction book, I will choose The Science of Getting Rich and The Secret book of Rhonda Byrne
But today, let us review the most favorite retirement books to read that can help you plan, think, analyze, increase knowledge about retirement planning. Here are they.
There is also a popular retirement book entitled How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won’t Get from Your Financial Advisor written by Ernie J. Zelinski
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won’t Get from Your Financial Advisor
Interesting retirement book huh? Retire Happy, Wild, and Free? What do Ernie J. Zelinski mean by that?
Ernie J. Zelinski publsihed another retirement book entitled “The Joy of Not Working: A Book for the Retired, Unemployed and Overworked- 21st Century Edition”. This will give you an insight how wonderful life will be if you will not worrying for a job or work. A fantastic book. You should read this book to help yourself and encourage yourself to retire early and stop working.
Other Most Favorite Retirement Books that You Can Enjoy
Actually there are lots of useful retirement books you can choose and read. Aside from the retirement books mentioned above, here are some of the most favorite retirement books of all time;
1. You’re Only Old Once!: A Book for Obsolete Children, Published on Jan 27, 2009 by Dr. Seuss
2. How to Make Your Money Last: The Indispensable Retirement Guide Published on Jan 5, 2016 by Jane Bryant Quinn
3. Life After Work: How To Thrive When You Retire Published on Feb 10, 2016
by Susan Kersley
4. What You Don’t Know About RetirementPublished on May 1, 2000 by Bill Dodds
5. The Barefoot Retirement Plan: Safely Build a Tax-Free Retirement Income Using a Little-Known 150 Year Old Proven. Published on Aug 29, 2014 by Doyle Shuler
6. The 5 Years Before You Retire: Retirement Planning When You Need It the Most Published on Jan 1, 2014 by Emily Guy Birken
7. The Smartest Retirement Book You’ll Ever Read Published on Jul 27, 2010 by Daniel R. Solin
8. Retirement Is a Full-time Job: And You’re the Boss! Published on Jan 15, 2009 by Bonnie Louise Kuchler and Willow Creek
9. Retire Inspired: How to Retire with Enough Money (Passive Income, Retirement, Financially Independent) Published on Feb 12, 2016 by Usher Perera
You can buy these retirement book on Kindle Edition if you just want. Go to your favorite online shoping site and order one of these books using your credit card.
What about you? What is your favorite retirement books you always want to read again and again? Share the title of the retirement book, the author and your short review about the book. Also, I want you to stay tune to Retirement Planning IQ to post good retirement books to read online. Thank you.