Want to know how to donate money online? Donating money to charity is one of the great things you can do to your wealth. I know you are generous person, that’s why you are looking for an answer on how to simply donate money online and you choose American National Red Cross as your charity organization. American National Red Cross as founded by Clara Barton in 1881, the organization provides emergency assistance, reliefs during disasters and education opportunities inside the United States. If you don’t know where to donate funds, make red cross as your primary option.
As of December 2014, the American National Red Cross has a revenue of $3.5 Billion and it is one of the largest US Charities. You can visit its headquarter in Washington, District of Columbia, USA.
You can do a lot of purposeful activities at American National Red Cross aside from donating money. You can also donate a blood, teaching or hosting a class, be an advocate and get involved with the group.
Donate Money Online to American National Red Cross
If you want to help the organization to raise funds, here’s how you can do it. Through online by just simply filling out the necessary information such as the amount of money you want to donate, a credit card number, a personal information and an email address (optional).
1. You can donate funds via American National Red Cross official website.
2. Visit https://www.redcross.org/quickdonate/index.jsp to start donating funds.
3.Decide how much money you want to donate. From $1 to million dollars.
4. Choose whether to donate for “where it is needed most”, “disaster relief”, or for “local red cross”
5. In filling out the online form, choose whether you want to donate online. That means there is an auto deduction from your credit card.
6. If you want to donate to honor someone else, just tick the “dedicate this gift to a friend or loved one”.
7. Next step is filling out a personal information such as your complete name and email address. You need an email address to receive a confirmation about the donation receipt from National Red Cross.
8. Lastly, you have to select payment method. If you want to donate funds using a credit card, a PayPal or a Visa checkout. In filling out the credit card information, you need to give your card number, the expiration date and the security code that can be seen at the back of your card (also known as CVV), enter your billing address and donate.
Donate Money Online with a Purpose
Aside from online donation, you can do it via text messages, via mail or phone.You can set your donating intervals monthly. For corporate donations, there is the foundation philantropic gift, give through the workplace or give your donations during the annual disaster giving program.
American National Red Cross investment related donations such as planned gift, donor advice funds or stock market or mutual funds are also a good choices. You can also donate non-monetary funds such as your points in airline miles, hotel points, credit card rewards and you can also donate goods.
Tips & Warnings
When visiting a website charity, make sure you have visited the correct or the official website. For more information, please visit http://www.redcross.org Do not attempt to disclose your credit card information if you think the website is just a clone website or a bogus website.
Donating money to a charity is also an example of heroism.You are extending your generous hands even you are busy with your career or business. One of the secrets why rich are getting richer is that they are so generous. Of course, the more you give the more you receive. Do you prefer to donate money online or go directly to the address of a charity and give money? Leave a comment below about this topic. Thanks!