Napoleon Hills’s best work “Think and Grow Rich” as a self-help book for those people who wants to get rich. This book is a sel-help book, I include “think and grow rich” as one of the best personal finance books. The reason why I included it because there is a page that will teach you everything to acquire riches. I may say this page is just a simple review about the book.
According to my not so valid opinion about Think and Grow Rich, is one of the most incredible books ever written. This book is a “must read” book! There are over 15,000,000 copies sold worldwide. The think and grow rich book is “the landmark bestseller – now revived and updated for the 21st century.
In the Think and Grow Rich book, it always mention the secret of Andrew Carnegie. Andrew Carnegie is the most famous man in steel industry in United States. He is a Scottish American, was born in Scotland and died in Massachusetts USA. According toNapoleon Hill, those who follow the secret of Mr. Carnegie will reach high stations in life. And here are the American well-known men who’s achievements is extra ordinary when they follow the secret.
People Who Think and Grow Rich
- Henry Ford – founder of Ford Motor Company
- Theodore Roosevelt -American Politician, Author and Nationalist
- John Wanamaker -famous religious leader in USA
- William Wrigley – chewing gum industrialist in USA
- James J. Hill – a Canadian-American railroad executive
- William Jennings Bryan – 1890’s American leading politician
- Woodrow Wilson – the President of the United States from 1913 to 1921
- William Howard Taft – was the 27th President of USA and later the tenth Chief Justice of the United States from 1921to 1930
- Elbert H. Gary – American lawyer and industrialist
- King Gillette – American businessman invented the safety razor
- Alexander Graham Bell – A Scottish scientist, invented the first telephone
- John D. Rockefeller – the co-founder of Standard Oil Company
- Thomas A.Edison – American inventor and businessman
- F.W. Woolworth – founder of FW Woolworth Company
- Clarence Darrow – was an American lawyer and leading member of the American Civil Liberties Union
Think and Grow Rich as a Self-Help Book
One of the best lessons I’ve learned in this book is the steps on how to develop persistence. According to Napoleon Hill (author of Think and Grow Rich), there are four steps tp develop persistence.
- A definite purpose backed by a desire for its fulfillment.
- A definite plan, expressed in continuous action.
- A mind closed tightly against all negative and discouraging influences, including negative suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances.
- A friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage you to follow through with both plan and purpose.
Some famous quote from Napoleon Hill written in Think and Grow Rich are “There are no limitations to the mind except those we acknowledge” and “Both poverty and riches are the offspring of thought”.
If you want to add some reviews about “think and grow rich” book, kindly share it in the comment box below. If you didn’t yet read the book, go to bookstore, buy a copy, read the book and start thinking rich to get rich.