Here is the complete list of the World’s Billionaires per country and their net worth. In this page, InvestmentTotal.com will name the most richest man in every country. We start with Algeria to Vietname (in alphabetical order).
These world’s billionaires are inspiring and the reasons why we want to know the most richest men and women in each country is to make them a good role model in business (entrepreneurship and investments).
We will mention the world’s billionaires net worth, their source of wealth, their country of residence and their age. Before we continue this topic, let us first give you an idea who are the top 10 richest people in the world, who is the youngest billionaires (richest) and their net worth.
World’s Billionaires – The Top 10 List
1. Bill Gates
Bill Gates with a net worth of $75B at age 60. His source of wealth his Microsoft. Bill Gates country of citizenship is United States. Bill Gates rank number 1 in the world’s billionaires list from Forbes.com
2. Amancio Ortega
Amancio Ortega is now the 2nd richest man in the world with a net worth amounting to $67B at age 80. From Spain and his source of wealth is Zara.
3. Warren Buffet
Warren Buffet net worth is $60.8 at age 85. His source of wealth is Bershire Hathaway from Unted States. Warren Buffett is famous investor. Rank as number 3 in world’s billionaires in Forbes.com list of richest people.
4. Carlos Slim Helu
Carlos Slim Helu has a net worth of $50B at age 76 from Mexico. His source of wealth is telecommunication.
5. Jeff Bezos
Jeff Bezos source of wealth is Amazon.com. At age 52, Jeff Bezos net worth is $45.2. He resides in United States.
6. Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Zuckerberg rank number 6th in Forbes world’s billionaires list. His source of wealth is Facebook. He lives in United States. Mark Zuckerberg net worth is $44.6B at age 32.
7. Larry Ellison
Larry Ellison net worth is $43.6B at age 71. He resides in United States and his source of wealth is Oracle.
8. Michael Bloomberg
Michael Bloomberg source of wealth is Bloomberg LP from United States. At age 74, his net worth is $40B. Currently rank as number 8 in forbes.com list of world’s billionaires.
9-10 Charles Koch and David Koch
These 2 guys has a net worth of $39.6B each. Charles Koch and David Koch source of wealth is diversified investments. They live in United States. Charles Koch at age 80 and David Koch at age 76.
Do you know that most of these world’s billionaires are from United States. 8 out of 10 richest men are from USA. Such a great impressions for Americans.
The World’s Billionaires Per Country and Their Net Worth
- Issad Rebrab $3.1 B 72 food Algeria
- Isabel dos Santos $3 B 43 investments Angola
- Carlos and Alejandro Bulgheroni $4.5 B – oil and gas Argentina
- Gina Rinehart $8.8 B 62 mining Australia
- Dietrich Mateschitz $13.2 B 72 Red Bull Austria
- Albert Frere $4.9 B 90 investments Belgium
- Jorge Paulo Lemann $27.8 B 76 beer Brazil
- David Thomson $23.8 B 59 media Canada
- Iris Fontbona $10.1 B 73 mining Chile
- Wang Jianlin $28.7 B 61 real estate China
- Luis Carlos Sarmiento $8.9 B 83 banking Colombia
- John Fredriksen $8.5 B 71 shipping Cyprus
- Petr Kellner $10.6 B 52 banking, insurance Czech Republic
- Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen $13.1 B 68 Lego Denmark
- Nassef Sawiris $3.7 B 55 construction, chemicals Egypt
- Antti Herlin $3.5 B 59 elevators, escalators Finland
- Liliane Bettencourt $36.1 B 93 L’Oreal France
- Bidzina Ivanishvili $4.8 B 60 investments Georgia
- Beate Heister & Karl Albrecht Jr. $25.9 B – supermarkets Germany
- Philip Niarchos $2.5 B 62 art collection Greece
- Stephen Lansdown $1.9 B 63 financial services Guernsey
- Li Ka-shing $27.1 B 88 diversified Hong Kong
- Thor Bjorgolfsson $1.6 B 49 investments Iceland
- Mukesh Ambani $19.3 B 59 petrochemicals, oil & gas India
- R. Budi Hartono $8.1 B 75 banking, tobacco Indonesia
- Pallonji Mistry $12.5 B 87 construction Ireland
- Eyal Ofer $8.4 B 66 real estate, shipping Israel
- Maria Franca Fissolo $22.1 B 98 Nutella, Chocolates Italy
- Tadashi Yanai $14.6 B 67 retail Japan
- Bulat Utemuratov $2.3 B 58 mining, banking, hotels Kazakhstan
- Najib Mikati $2.5 B 60 telecom Lebanon
- Christoph Zeller $2.5 B 59 dental implants Liechtenstein
- Robert Kuok $10 B 92 palm oil/shipping/real estate Malaysia
- Carlos Slim Helu $50 B 76 telecom Mexico
- Tatiana Casiraghi $2.4 B 32 beer Monaco
- Othman Benjelloun $1.9 B 83 banking, insurance Morocco
- Binod Chaudhary $1.1 B 61 diversified Nepal
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken $12.3 B 62 Heineken Netherlands
- Graeme Hart $6.4 B 61 investments New Zealand
- Aliko Dangote $15.4 B 59 cement, sugar, flour Nigeria
- Odd Reitan $4.2 B 64 retail, real estate Norway
- P.N.C. Menon $1.5 B 67 real estate Oman
- Carlos Rodriguez-Pastor $1.6 B 57 finance Peru
- Henry Sy $12.9 B 91 SM Investments Corporation Philippines
- Dominika & Sebastian Kulczyk $3.6 B – diversified Poland
- Americo Amorim $4.1 B 81 energy, investments Portugal
- Faisal Bin Qassim Al Thani $2 B 68 hotels, diversified Qatar
- Ion Tiriac $1 B 77 banking, insurance Romania
- Leonid Mikhelson $14.4 B 60 gas, chemicals Russia
- Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Alsaud $17.3 B 61 investments Saudi Arabia
- Robert & Philip Ng $7.6 B – real estate Singapore
- Nicky Oppenheimer $6.6 B 71 diamonds South Africa
- Lee Kun-Hee $9.6 B 74 Samsung South Korea
- Amancio Ortega $67 B 80 Zara Spain
- Nathan Kirsh $3.7 B 84 retail, real estate Swaziland
- Stefan Persson $20.8 B 68 H&M Sweden
- Ernesto Bertarelli $8.6 B 50 biotech, investments Switzerland
- Tsai Eng-Meng $6 B 59 food, beverages Taiwan
- Mohammed Dewji $1.1 B 41 diversified Tanzania
- Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi $10.7 B 72 beverages Thailand
- Murat Ulker $2.9 B 57 food manufacturing Turkey
- Rinat Akhmetov $2.3 B 49 steel, coal Ukraine
- Majid Al Futtaim $5 B – real estate, retail United Arab Emirates
- Hinduja family $14.5 B – Hinduja Group United Kingdom
- Bill Gates $75 B 60 Microsoft United States
- Juan Carlos Escotet $3.7 B 56 banking Venezuela
- Pham Nhat Vuong $1.8 B 47 real estate Vietnam
The World’s Billionaires and Their Secrets
Do you know the secrets of these world’s billionaires? Here are some of the revealed secrets why do these richest men and women got their wealth.
- They handle money properly (expert in money management).
- They are risk-taker, but know how to manage risks.
- They avoid liabilities as they can and they always buy income generating assets like real estate or build business.
- They take advantage of compound interest.
- They are generous.
Now you know the richest men and women in each country. The world’s billionaires per country and their net worth and source of wealth. If you want to say something about this page, kindly share it in the comment box below.