Here are the SSS Hotline that you can use whenever you want to get connected with the SSS support services. Do you know that as a SSS member, you can call the SSS hotline anytime to address whatever issues, questions or concerns you want to ask to your account or to any of the SSS services offers.
I’ve been a member of SSS since 2004, until now I didn’t received any letter from them. I regularly contribute to my SSS and Pag-Ibig.
I think the best way to know more about SSS services and updates is to visit their offices. But the problem is sometimes we think that going to SSS offices is a waste of time.
We watched on the TV news related to SSS services, are the offices provide high quality services? You alone can answer this as an SSS member.
Maybe you will say “SSS provide low quality services”. If you believe it, the are many things you didn’t know about SSS. That’s the reasons why I want to share SSS hotline for you to know everything about Social Security System.
SSS Customer Service/Hotline Phone Number : 920-6446 to 55
Other SSS Hotline Numbers
917-7777 (Metro Manila)
562-9289 (San Pablo)
For Globelines subscribers call : 917-7777 (FREE)
Other Ways to Get Connected to SSS Support Services
- SSS Address: SSS Building East Avenue, Diliman Quezon City, Philippines
For comments, concerns and inquiries contact:
- SSS Trunkline No. (632) 920-6401
- SSS Call Center: 920-6446 to 55; IVRS: 917-7777;
- SSS Email: email@example.com;
- SSSFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/SSSPh
- Follow SSS on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/108094303314551604810
- Get Connected with SSS via Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/PHLSSS
- Watch and Learn More About SSS Services in YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/MySSSPhilippines
Now you know the SSS Hotline cal center number, the SSS trunkline number, the email and the Facebook page. Whenever you have questions to ask about your SSS account, feel free to call the SSS hotline. Personally, I prefer to visit the SSS office and talk to the one of the SSS staff personally.
What about you? Do you need to use the SSS hotline or just email them with regards to your account? Share your thoughts, comments, suggestions about SSS services below. Any other questions or queries, you can share them in the comment box because other experienced SSS member can help and guide you what to do.