Learn how to open checking account online Wells Fargo online. To open checking account online,all you need is a laptop, internet connection and email address, social security number, prepare your driver’s license (number, issuing state, and expiration date) . If you have already account at Wells Fargo online banking, you can do it easily since you know already the Wells Fargo online internet banking. Before we proceed in the steps on how to open checking account online, let us first discuss the features and highlights of checking accounts offers by the bank.
The popular checking accounts at Wells Fargo are Everyday Checking, Preferred Checking and PM Package. Everyday checking is a basic checking account for your everyday banking needs. The preferred checking is a type of checking account that earns interest that includes the benefit of a bundled savings account. While on the other hand, Wells Fargo offers PMA package checking account. A PMA account has benefits; save money with premier benefits, save time with easier financial management and enjoy premier service.You can only get this features if you will link your Premier Checking account to your savings account, CDs, mortgages and IRAs.
|Balancing the Account: Photo Credit: Ken Teegardin Under CC 2.0|
Monthly Service Fee
The monthly service fee for everyday checking is $10, if the primary owner is 17-24 years old, he is eligible for the monthly fee discount of $5. The monthly fee for preferred checking is $13 with online-only statements or $15 with paper statements A $30 monthly fee for the premier checking account.
Open Checking Account Wells Fargo Online
Here are the step by step procedure on how to open checking account online at Wells Fargo online. Make sure you have a reliable interne connection for less hassle.
|Applying Checking Account : Courtesy: Wells Fargo Online|
- Visit the official website of Wells Fargo checking accounts at https://www.wellsfargo.com/checking/
- Choose which type of checking account you would like to open.
- Choose a type of account, just choose individual or joint account.
- If you have already a Wells Fargo online account, log in, just enter your username and password.
- Fill out the form online. Enter your personal information, contact information and employment information.
- Next, customize your account, fund your account.
- After you have done the above instructions, all you need to do is to verify and press “submit”.
That’s the basic step by step procedures on how to open a checking account at Wells Fargo online, if you have any question regarding checking accounts, just contact the customer service at 1-866-245-3452 or visit the official website.
Disclaimer: The information in this blog is for informational purposes only. This blog is not affiliated with Wells Fargo. Any business names and registered trademarks used in this blog are owned by their respective companies.