Want to know how to find inner peace and happiness within yourself? Having a peace of mind is very important in our daily lives. Everyone’s dream is to become happy and successful. However, not everyone can get inner peace and joy. If you will believe in yourself today, whatever you want, you can get. There are instructions available on how to become happy and successful in Investment Total.com, have you read it? If you are following this blog, we not should only focus on making money, but live in balance.
Finding a peace is very easy. You can find it anywhere! In your old room, in school, in workplace, everywhere. For other people, finding a peace is very hard because they don’t released the most dangerous emotions in the world. If you want to have a peace of mind, just remove the following emotions in your life;
Find Inner Peace and Happiness
And replace them with love, care, appreciation, empathy and deep understanding. Beginning today if you want to find a peace, just remove the negative thoughts and emotions in your life. Don’t let your brain control you, you should be the one to control it.
Inner Peace Quotes
Here I will give you some of the inner peace quotes. These are powerful, always remember these inner peace sayings.
- “Peace in the world relies on individuals finding inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
- “The ego says, “Once everything falls into place, I’ll feel peace.” The spirit says. “Find your peace, and then everything will fall into place”.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Never be in a hurry; do everything quietly and in a calm spirit. Do not lose your inner peace for anything whatsoever, even if your whole world seems upset.” – Saint Francis de Sales
- “To attain inner peace you must actually give your life, not just your possessions. When you at last give your life – bringing into alignment your beliefs and the way you live then, and only then, can you begin to find inner peace.” – Peace Pilgrim
- “Inner peace can be reached only when we practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting our misperceptions.” – Gerald Jampolsky
As Gerald Jampolsky said, you need to practice forgiverness. If someone hurt you mentally, physically and emotionally, you should forgive him. When you forgive the who hurt you, inner peace can obtain easily.
However, we’re only humans. Sometimes it’s hard to forget the past. When we remember the past, it’s not easy to forgive the one who hurt us. If that’s the case, we need prayer for peace. Prayer for peace are very powerful instrument to keep ourselves calm.
Related: What is the Meaning of Life?
Prayers for Peace
You can use the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi as your guide when making your own prayer for peace, in the prayer of St, Francis, it said;
Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace!
That where there is hatred, I may bring love.
That where there is wrong, I may bring the spirit of forgiveness.
That where there is discord, I may bring harmony.
That where there is error, I may bring truth.
That where there is doubt, I may bring faith.
That where there is despair, I may bring hope.
That where there are shadows, I may bring light.
That where there is sadness, I may bring joy.
Lord, grant that I may seek rather to comfort, than to be comforted.
To understand, than to be understood.
To love, than to be loved.
For it is by self-forgetting that one finds.
It is by forgiving that one is forgiven.
It is by dying that one awakens to Eternal Life.
What is Peace?
What is peace is also one of the most toughest questions to answer in life. For me, peace means “freedom”. You are free from worry, doubts and fear if you have peace.
Quotes About Happiness
You can only become happy in life if you have a peace of mind. Do you agree with that? That’s why, it is important to eliminate the negative emotions and thoughts like anger, jealousy, envy and hatered. According to Mahatma Gandhi, “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”. Now, be careful what you speak, what you act and what you think, make sure they are always aligned to your goal – to find an inner peace and become happy.
How to Find Inner Peace and Happiness within Yourself?
In finding inner peace, meditations and prayers are very effective. I prefer praying than taking meditations. There are many meditation techniques for beginners that you can find on the internet. Or just follow the steps written in this page;
- Listen to relaxing music, choose instrumental sounds like piano, organ, violin or flute.
- You can also listen to nature sounds.
- Close your eyes without worrying and don’t think anything, just feel the sounds of silence.
- Take a deep breath slowly and calmly.
- Move your hand slowly (in slow motion).
- This time, think abut good things and smile. Good things like good health, prosperity, cars, happy family, jewelries, money, etc.
How Do You Find Inner Peace and Happiness?
Just read the above ideas if you want to find a peace of mind and joy. To find inner peace, you must released anger, envy, jealousy, hatered and negative emotions. Replace the negative emotions to positive ones. Also, praying and meditating can help you get inner peace. You can use the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi or you can make your own prayer of peace.
To become happy is easy, just watch the way you think, the way you speak, the way you act and always remember what Susan B. Anthony says about happiness; “Independence is happiness.” Let me know how do you find peace of mind and happiness. Use the comment box below to share your opinions on how to get inner peace and happiness within your life.