So, it’s January first. It’s new year’s day. Here’s the list of the best financial advice I can give to InvestmentTotal.com readers. I know many of us wants to achieve financial freedom as soon as possible. Financial freedom can achieved as long as we follow effective and proven advice about our personal finances.
When it comes to personal finances, there are many things to consider. From spending money, budgeting, saving and investing. Did you do them all in the previous year? If not, try them one by one.See Also: How to Achieve My Financial Goal Easily?
Financial Advice I Can Share
- First, you have to budget your money. Budgeting is very easy. You just need to know what are the things you really need or wants per month. Budgeting has a big impact to your finances. Don’t get me wrong, if you don’t budget your money, you will soon realize that your money was just spent on not important things.
- Start managing your money, Decide how much percentage if your income should you save and invest per month.
- Save at least 20% of your income, 50% for your necessities and 30% for your leisure. That’s the popular saving strategies. If you want to boost your net worth, save more than 20% of your income.
- Spend your money to all the things that you only need (not wants). You better think twice or thrice before you spend your money.
- You have to increase your income. Of course, when your income increased, your savings will also increases.
Daily Financial Advice from this Blog
InvestmentTotal.com will publish daily or weekly financial advice. Not only the start of New Year but throughout the year. If you want to get the latest updates, just visit the personal finance lists of topics.
As a reminder, if you want to have more, you need to know how to handle little. The best finance advice you can get today is; “be a great steward of money”.
Be a Great Steward of Money!
Money will only come to you if you know how to manage them. Money will love you too, if you will love it. You can attract more money into your life if you will change the way you think about it. Becoming a great steward of money is easy. You just make sure all the money you earned or you get, was “handled or manage properly”. Manage your money. It doesn’t really matter how much money you manage. What does really matter is “you know how to manage” your finances.
I hope you will start becoming a great steward of money. Once you decide to become a great steward of money. You will see big improvement on your finances this year.
My New Year’s Wishes
This is the first post I wrote this year. I hope you learned something today. Here is my wish to all my visitors and loyal readers of InvestmentTotal.com. My friends, I wish you;
- Good Health
- More Success
- Joy and Happiness
- Time Freedom
- Financial Freedom
I promise I will write more interesting and useful post about personal finance and investing this year and beyond. Keep on reading and visiting my blog. May you achieve your target earning asset early so that you can retire early. Happy New Year to all you.See Also: Asset Allocation for Investors Age 65: Retirement Years