List of BPI Credit Card requirements when applying for a credit card. The benefits of BPI Credit Card and why BPI Credit Cards are the best in the Philippines.
Do you want to apply a credit card at BPI? The Bank of the Philippine Islands is one of the oldest banks in the Philippines. Many Filipinos are applying for a credit card whether it is used for personal use, business, travel or other important things. They prefer BPI credit card.
If you are residing in the Philippines or OFW, this page will give you an idea about the required documents when applying for a BPI credit card.
List of BPI Credit Card
Here are the list of BPI Credit Card;
- BPI Amore Visa: the applicant must have Php 15,000.00 minimum fixed monthly income.
- BPI Express Credit Card Blue MasterCard: the applicant must have Php 15,000.00 minimum fixed monthly income.
- BPI SkyMiles Master Card: the applicant must have Php 15,000.00 minimum fixed monthly income.
- Petron BPI MasterCard: the applicant must have Php 15,000.00 minimum fixed monthly income.
- BPI Edge MasterCard: the applicant must have Php 15,000.00 minimum fixed monthly income.
- BPI Gold MasterCard: the applicant must have Php 40,000.00 minimum fixed monthly income.
Why BPI Credit Card?
Of course, as you know, BPI is one of the best bank in the Philippines not only for savings and investments like UITF, you can also apply easily for BPI credit card as long as you are qualified. Also, BPI credit card has giving rewards, promos and rebates when you use your credit cards on certain activities like shopping, travelling and dining.
Qualified Applicants for BPI Credit Card
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old with a minimum fixed monthly income (excluding overtime, commissions or service fees) of P15,000 for BPI Amore Visa, BPI Blue MasterCard, BPI SkyMiles MasterCard, Petron-BPI MasterCard, BPI Edge MasterCard and P40,000 for BPI Gold MasterCard. (as mentioned above).
Maybe you asked, how can I apply for a credit card if I am just teen and no job or monthly income. You can ask your parents to apply a BPI credit card for you, and the bank has supplementary card for every child. A child must be 18 years old.
When applying for a BPI Credit card, you must show a proof of residency in your mailing address or business address. You should have a telephone number.
You can either apply for a BPI credit card online or in the bank. Just go to any BPI bank branch and ask any bank staff on how to apply for a BPI credit card.
They might give you a credit card application form. Or they will just teach you on how to apply a credit card online. When you are applying a credit card online at BPI, send the required documents through any of the following to complete your online application.
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: 845-5738 Routing Code 20022
Note: Application will be canceled if documents are not received within 3 banking days.
BPI Credit Card Application Requirements
Here are the list of BPI credit card requirement when you want to apply one. Just prepare these list of important documents. Whether you are residing in the Philippines or you are working abroad; a OFW Overseas Filipino Workers.
Please submit a photocopy of the following:
A. Proof of Identification (front and back of at least one (1) valid ID with picture):
Passport including those issued by foreign governments
Driver’s License – get it in LTO
PRC ID – professional regulations commissions
NBI Clearance – NBI Office
Police Clearance – Municipal Hall
Postal ID – Municipal Hall
Voter’s ID – Municipal Hall
Tax Identification Number or TIN – BIR Office
Brangay certification – Barangay Hall
GSIS e-Card – GSIS Office
SSS card – SSS Office
Senior Citizen Card
OWWA ID – OWWA
Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
Government office and GOCC ID (e.g., AFP, HDMF IDs)
Certification from the NCWDP
IBP ID; and
Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by BSP, SEC or IC.
Some credit cards has exclusive requirements. Other documents when you are applying for a BPI Credit Card you may submit are as follows;
A BPI SkyMiles MasterCard applicant who is an existing SkyMiles member may submit a photocopy of ANY of the following:
- SkyMiles ID
- Latest E-mileage summary
- Any SkyMiles membership document that indicates the valid and registered name and the number in the
- SkyMiles membership program.
BPI Credit Card Application Requirements for Non-Filipino Residents, Employed and Self Employed
If you are a non-Filipino resident, you just prepare your ACR or Alien Certificate of Registration, a work permit or Embassy Accreditation Papers.
- Proof of Income
For Employed – Submit a photocopy of ANY of the following requirements:
- Certificate of Employment or Contract of Employment (for Overseas Filipino Workers)
- Latest payslips
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp
For Self-employed – Submit a photocopy of the following requirements when applying for a BPI Credit Card;
• Latest Audited Financial Statements (AFS) with BIR or bank stamp AND latest Income Tax Return (ITR) with BIR or bank stamp.
So, what can you say about this list of documents? When applying for a BPI credit card, you just need two or more valid ID’s. Not all IDs mentioned above should be pass to BPI. Just choose two or more. Do not submit the original documents, submit only the photocopy.
So, before you go to any BPI bank, prepare this list of BPI credit card application requirements to avoid hassle and disapproval of your credit card application. Have something to say? Just use the comment box.To see latest updates, like us on Facebook
SELECT AN ARTICLE TO READ NEXT BELOW:
Home » BPI Credit Card | Application Requirements, Benefits of BPI Credit Card